Official Terms and Conditions for Participation at Cyber Club Blackjack
Participation in the online games (collectively the "Games") is open to residents of legal age in a jurisdiction of residence where the Games are not prohibited. A person who participates in the Games is hereafter called a "Member".
By launching the client application, opening an account, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Games, or acceptance of any prize, the Member represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
1. Member becomes party to the terms and conditions specified by The Blackjack Club and agrees to abide by these terms and conditions, including any revisions which may periodically take place. At least once a month, Member agrees to review the terms and conditions on the web site: http://www.cyberclubblackjack.com/terms.shtml
2. The Games are subject to the laws and regulations of England and Wales.
3. Member fully understands the standards and laws, as such standards and laws relate to the Games, of the community/legal jurisdiction where he/she is resident. Member has the complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Games. Member's participation in the Games is not prohibited by any government with proper jurisdiction.
4. Member has reached the age of 18 or the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
5. Member shall not allow any other person or third party; including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse Member's account, accept any prize, or participate in the Games. Only one account per address and per person is allowed.
6. Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any awarded prize are the sole responsibility of Member. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize.
7. Member's participation in the Games is personal and not professional.
8. User acknowledges that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should a Member become aware that the software contains such error or incompleteness the Member undertakes to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness the Member shall notify the Company in writing. Should the Member fail to fulfill his undertakings under this Clause, the Company, or anyone appointed by the Company, shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software, that may be referred to the error or incompleteness in question and Users omission to notify the Company.
9. To maintain a high level of security and to protect the Member's funds, the Company performs random security checks. The Member hereby accepts that the Company maintains the right to demand additional documentation in order to verify the Member in the event of a security check.
10. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Games, prizes, web site, client application, Cyber Club Blackjack and/or EGAME Ltd. shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, excluding choice of law principles.